MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) is a "sister approach" to PRINCE2®. As the name indicates, the method is primarily aimed at program management, but it actually works simultaneously as a method of a highly structured and controlled change management.
Programme and project participants as well as new and experienced program and project managers.
There is no requirement for taking course.
The course is a self-study via video-based e-learning. You can stream your lessons where you want, when you want and at your own pace. The combination of videos, quizzes, tests exams and supplementary material gives you a good support both during and after the course. You also receive the official MSP manual and course materials by mail.
Both e-learning and Course material and exams are in English.
You have access for 12 months and you will be able to take your exam when you are ready. The exam can be taken online.
Outstanding e-learning courses
- 12 months online access for the specific course
- The same accreditation as for a standard course
- Entertaining training – videos, quizzes, test exam and great materials
- Chat with other online students
- Course material developed by experienced trainers
- Excellent value for money