PRINCE2 is the most widely used project management method in both the public and private sectors worldwide. A PRINCE2 certification is now a requirement for employment at the many Danish and international companies.
Project participants as well as new and experienced project managers.
There are no requirements to take this course.
The course is a self-study via video-based e-learning. You can stream your lessons where you want, when you want and at your own pace. The combination of videos, quizzes, test exams and supplementary material gives you a good support both during and after the course. You will also receive the official PRINCE2 Foundation manual.
Both e-learning, course materials, and exams are in English and Danish.
When can you get started?
You have access for 12 months and you will be able to take your exam when you are ready. The exam can be taken online.
Outstanding e-learning courses
- 12 months online access for the specific course
- The same accreditation as for a standard course
- Entertaining training – videos, quizzes, test exam and great materials
- Chat with other online students
- Course material developed by experienced trainers
- Excellent value for money