Is it time? Take your PRINCE2® Practitioner re-registration online via e-learning in either English or Danish.
You can take your re-certification via e-learning in both Danish and English. Both the course and exam can be taken online, so time away from work is avoided. PRINCE2 Practitioner must be renewed every 5 years if you want to keep your status as registered PRINCE Practitioner. Re-certification exam only takes an hour and is a proof that one's ability to work with PRINCE2, are still valid.
The course is a self-study via video-based e-learning. You can stream your lessons where you want, when you want and at your own pace. The combination of videos, quizzes, tests exams and supplementary material gives you a good support both during and after the course.
You have access for 12 months and you will be able to take your exam when you are ready. The exam can be taken online.
Outstanding e-learning courses
- 12 months online access for the specific course
- The same accreditation as for a standard course
- Entertaining training – videos, quizzes, test exam and great materials
- Chat with other online students
- Course material developed by experienced trainers
- Excellent value for money