Change Management™ Foundation
The Change Management qualification deals with the effects and management of change and, more importantly, the impact change can have on all organizations.Mentorix is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) under APMG. Change Management® and Swirl Device logo are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved
Alle priser er angivet i DKK og er eksklusiv moms
Information om undervisning
- Perform the role of a highly effective organizational change, transition or transformation manager.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organization to implement change smoothly.
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organizational change.
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change or transformation.
- Minimize the risks involved with unsuccessful organizational change initiatives.
- Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change.
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
Program-, Portfolio-, and Project managers and all employees that works with Change Management in general.
Knowledge of PRINCE2 and project management in general is an advantage but not a requirement.
The course is a self-study via video-based e-learning. You can stream your lessons whenever and wherever you want. The combination of videos, quizzes, tests exams and supplementary material gives you a good support both during and after the course. You will also receive the Change Management Manual.
Both e-learning, course material and the exam are in English.
Upon registration you will receive an e-learning license that is active for 12 months, which means that you have access to the learning material before and after the exam.
When you are ready to take the exam, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What certification and language do you wish (eg PRINCE2 Foundation - DK)
- Other- for example request extra due to dyslexia
You will receive an email from email@example.com within 2 working days and then an email from the examiner, APMG, who will guide you further. NOTE! Mails from APMG can land in spam or junk mail, so please check here.
Read about the exam. If you need a translation, feel free to contact us. 🙂
Extension of e-learning
You have access to e-learning for 12 months. If you need an extension, we require a payment of 1.250 DK Excl. VAT for 6 months extension. Contact Mentorix at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Undervisning med akkrediteret træner||✔|
|12 mdr. online adgang til kursusmateriale før, under og efter kurset via PC, Tablet og mobil||(✔)|
|2 eller 3 dages intensiv klasseundervisning||✔|
|Interaktiv træning heri relevante cases||✔|
|Statistik over din personlige performance ift. forberedelse||✔|
|Plads til networking i pausen||✔|
|Læsemateriale (officiel manual)||(✔)|
|1 gratis prøveeksamen||✔|
|Papireksamen på sidste kursusdag||✔|
|Certificering ved bestået eksamen||✔|
Bliv klogere på Mentorix underviserne