The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Mentorix is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) under APMG. AgilePM® and Swirl Device logo are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved
Agile PM is an upcoming project management method that enables you to deliver projects with great flexibility and rapid change management. Furthermore it also lives up to high standards of reporting and transparency.
How to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated workshops, MoSCoW prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
How to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- AgilePM Foundation certified individuals.
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate
The course is a self-study via video-based e-learning. You can stream your lessons whenever and wherever you want. The combination of videos, quizzes, tests exams and supplementary material gives you a good support both during and after the course.
Both e-learning and the exam are in English.
Upon registration you will receive an e-learning license that is active for 12 months, which means that you have access to the learning material before and after the exam. When you are ready to take the exam, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- What certification and language do you wish (eg PRINCE2 Foundation - DK)
- Other- for example request extra due to dyslexia
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days and then an email from the examiner, APMG, who will guide you further. NOTE! Mails from APMG can land in spam or junk mail, so please check here.
Read about the exam. If you need a translation, feel free to contact us. 🙂
Extension of e-learning
You have access to e-learning for 12 months. If you need an extension, we require a payment of 1.250 DK Excl. VAT for 6 months extension. Contact Mentorix at email@example.com
Outstanding e-learning courses
- 12 months online access for the specific course
- The same accreditation as for a standard course
- Entertaining training – videos, quizzes, test exam and great materials
- Chat with other online students
- Course material developed by experienced trainers
- Value for Money